Pareto


Event driven and actionable intel for traders and investors.

A True Peer to Peer Content Marketplace.

Pareto is the first real time actionable intelligence platform for investors that provides current and reputable intel for digital currency traders and investors.

Content contributors (individuals, groups or organizations) create a broad range of information that may help network participants in making investment decisions in the cryptocurrency markets.

Project Goals

  • Branding
  • UI Concepts
  • Logo Design

The Pareto Principle

Vilfredo Federico Damaso Pareto was an Italian engineer, sociologist, economist, political scientist, and philosopher, now also known for the 80/20 rule, named after him as the Pareto principle.

The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

Early Concepts

The Final Concept

The final Pareto Network logo took the shape of two interestingly balanced right triangles; one is inverted and 20% of the volume of the whole mark, the other encompasses 80% of the volume of the mark. These two triangles, nestled perfectly to one another, represent the key axiom of the Pareto principle. The triangles also convey motion in the upward and right direction, representing financial growth and the gain of value. For a company designed to provide users with key insights into cryptocurrency markets, this motion perfectly represents the values of the Pareto Network.

Research & Inspiration

The Pareto Principle states that, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. Pareto embodies this principle by providing users with the 20% of market data that makes possible the 80% of financial decision making.

To that end, Ideas By Nature worked closely with the Pareto Network team to create a brand that properly exemplified this principle. We did this by crafting clean, aesthetically pleasing concepts that explore 80/20 ratios in many ways. We researched everything from financial analyses to mathematical proofs to find inspiration, ultimately creating a brand that was simple, memorable, and exemplary of the Pareto Network value.

Brand Colors

Pantone
Pantone P 114-7 C
C:87 M:16 Y:0 K:41

Pantone
Pantone P 105-15 C
C:97 M:75 Y:17 K:3

Pantone
Pantone 2413 C

C:67 M:0 Y:53 K:0

Pantone
Pantone 154-7 U
C:53 M:0 Y:85 K:0