Dental, Vision, Medical
Ideas By Nature is a passionate and creative firm comprised of designers, developers, marketers, blockchain specialists, and leaders in the technology industry. We are a rapidly-growing company focused on products, apps, and branding within the Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICO, and other disruptive blockchain technologies sectors. Our company is located in the heart of Denver, CO, and love what we do.
We need outstanding individuals to join our team to help build, manage, and maintain our clients and products as we expand within this exciting industry. This role is for user experience designers familiar with all stages of scoping a digital product, including: user flow and user story creation, wire-framing, and user interface design, and implementation. Applicants should also have at least a basic understanding of crypto-currency and blockchain technologies. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating experiences that are effective, meaningful, and enjoyable.
• Experience with Blockchain / Distributed Ledger technologies.
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with wire-framing tools such as Sketch, Abode XD, or Balsamiq.
• Familiarity with collaborative design tools like InVision.
• Thorough understanding of the principles of Human-Centric Design.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent time management and process management skills.
• Ability to collaborate with design and development teams
• Keep up to date with new technologies in the Blockchain space.
• Consult with clients to understand their goals and requirements.
• Conduct usability testing.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, site maps, user and app flows.
• Create product prototypes.
• Analyze user feedback and iterate on products to enhance user experience
• Be on-site and work within our team on a consistent basis. There is some opportunity for remote work, and we are flexible with schedules, but typically you will need to be in the office alongside the team.
• A passion and understanding for blockchain technology, Bitcoin, Ethereum, cryptocurrency, and the exciting possibilities that come along with it.
• Familiarity with FinTech markets and terminology, such as commodities, order books, and exchanges.
• Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Experience conducting usability tests and ability to effectively analyze results
• Self-motivated with strong team and interpersonal skills to work with designers, developers and product managers.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you! Please send your resume our way with links to any examples of previous UX design projects.